The 4K Super 35 EXMOR sensor features 14 Stops of latitude and a wide color gamut. It offers a choice of XAVC or MPEG-2 codecs. The XAVC codec can be used for 4K and HD recording, while MPEG-2 is limited to HD recording. XAVC comes in two flavors, XAVC INTRA, and XAVC Long, allowing you to encode from HD to UHD using Intra-Frame or Long GOP compression with 10-bit 4:2:2 for HD and the choice of 10-bit 4:2:2 or 8-bit 4:2:0 for UHD. XAVC intra compression is very efficient, recording at modest bit rates and XAVC Long also substantially extends the recording time while attaining very high quality and low noise.
- Super 35-Sized CMOS Sensor.
- Locking Sony E-Mount.
- Integrated Electronic Variable ND Filter.
- DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) up to 59.94p.
- UHD up to 59.94 fps, HD up to 180 fps.
- XAVC-I/L, MPEG-2, XAVC up to 600 Mb/s.
- Supports Rec. 709 and BT-2020.
- Dual XQD Memory Card Slots.
- Dual HD/3G-SDI & HDMI Output.
- Ergonomic Handgrip with Camera Controls.