S5 II delivers stunning slow motion imagery, including four seconds of 120fps in 4K, continuous 240fps in 2K RAW when used in partnership with a compatible third-party external recorder, such as the ATOMOS Shogun and Convergent Design® Odyssey 7Q.
FS5 II also offers High Frame Rate (HFR) cache recording at Full HD 10bit 4:2:2 image quality and a frame rate of up to 240 fps. 8-second cache recording on to SDXC card means no more mistimed shots leading to extra takes. It also lets you pick out footage at exactly the point that you want. FS5 II also records continuous 120fps internally in Full HD. Higher frame rates of 480 fps and 960 fps are possible at specific resolutions.
- 4K (4096 x 2160) 60 / 50 fps Output FS RAW Continuous.
- 4K (4096 x 2160) 120 / 100 fps Output FS RAW Burst four seconds.
- 2K (2048 x 1080) 240 / 200 / 120 / 100 fps Output FS RAW Continuous.
- Full HD (1960 x 1080) 120 / 100 fps Internal recording XAVC HD 422 10 bit Continuous, or burst sixteen seconds.
- Full HD (1960 x 1080) 240 / 200 fps Internal recording XAVC HD 422 10 bit Burst eight seconds.